Today 24th May 2019, the Living Faith Church conducted induction for Newly Ordained Missionary Evangelist in the Phase 2 of her Nationwide program starting from Faith Tabernacle in line with the 5000 Church Planting target.
This will be the First Time Living Faith Church is having Evangelist for the past 38 Years.
Previously, the Church released the criteria for those intending to be part of the church on the Move 2019 mandate. The mandate has a vision to see minimum 5,000 churches added to her network of churches all over the world.
According to the Ministry, To see the full delivery of this Vision Missionary evangelists are needed urgently. Those interested can read the criteria below
Requirements for enlistment as a Missionary Evangelist:
1. A proven passion for souls is fundamental.
2. Male and female are eligible for enlistment.
3. Husband and wife are eligible for enlistment as a team.
4. A good understanding of both written and spoken English is essential both for training purposes and for clarity of communication with the church authority.
5. A deep understanding of the local language(s) of the place where each Missionary Evangelist shall be deployed to serve.
6. All applicants must possess minimum Leadership Certificate Course (LCC) from Word of Faith Bible Institute WOFBI.
7. Anyone who has not spent minimum of 3 years in this church need not apply.
8. Anyone above 50 years of age need not apply.
Living Faith Church has already planted over 2,500 churches in 2019 making a total of about 11,000 churches and zonal centers established all over the world as at today with plans to establish at least 2,500 more this year alone.