MESSAGE TITLE: Engaging the Power of Love. Rom. 8:37-39
MINISTERING: Pastor (Mrs) Faith Oyedepo
Every believer has been redeemed as a more than a conqueror.
To be more than a conqueror means to put your enemies to flight without a fight.
The love of God is what empowers us to live in the realm of more than a conqueror
What does it mean to love God?
– Giving your heart to God unreservedly Prov. 23:26
Until you give God your heart, you can never experience what it means to be more than a conqueror.
Love is a God-first lifestyle. Matt. 6:33
Love is the secret to success
A lover of God is not permitted to be stranded.
The love of God is the secret to the success of this commission.
The degree of your love for God will determine the degree of your manifestation as more than a conqueror.
How must we love God?
1. Love Him with all your heart, soul, mind and strength. 1 Cor. 2:9; Luke 10:37; Dan. 3:18
2. Cleave to the Lord as in marriage Isa. 54:5; 2 Cor. 11:2
Cleave means to adhere closely and firmly to something.
You must work on your love for God to ensure it grows on a continuous basis.
How can you Become More than a Conqueror when you Walk in Love?
1. When you love God, you begin to carry God’s presence. 1 John 4:16
Divine presence makes all things happen.
Because Joseph enjoyed divine presence, he reigned in Egypt.
2. God will lay your fear upon all nations where the sole of feet threads.
3. There shall be no enemy to engage you in battle.