SEEDS OF DESTINY – THURSDAY, 26 MARCH, 2020
TOPIC: THE POWER OF THE COVENANT
Click to WATCH today’s #SeedsOfDestiny
SCRIPTURE: And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the Lord, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth, That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich: Genesis 14:22-23
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When you connect to God, you become a progenitor of generational blessings.
In life, I have come to discover that one of the best things that can happen to anyone is to be connected to God. The union of mortal man and the Most High God is the union of mortality with Immortality; it is the union of that which can die with that which Cannot Die. It is the union of impotence with Omnipotence. It is the union of the limited with the Limitless. It is the union of impossibility with Possibility.
That was the kind of union that changed the life and destiny of Abraham.
Now, what do we see from the union of God and Abraham? You can take note of the following:
- The union moved Abraham from existence as an unknown personality to existence as a generational principality. Nobody knew Abraham until he got connected to God, the El-Shaddai, and was turned to a generational principality. No one can claim ignorance of Abraham (Genesis 12:1-5).
- The union moved Abraham from being a victim of generational curses to becoming a channel of generational blessings (Genesis 12:2-3).
The union of Abraham broke the curse and limitation of Abraham’s life and made him a generational blessing. When you connect to God, you become a partaker and progenitor of generational blessings.
- The union of Abraham with God moved him from the realm of chronic barrenness to the realm of ceaseless fruitfulness. (Genesis 17:5-6).
The union broke the yoke of barrenness in the life of Abraham and made him to become a father of nations.
- The union moved Abraham from existence as an individual to existence as an institution.
Abraham came to a point where he was not just a person anymore but an institution.
Beloved, make up your mind to be addicted to God always. Don’t allow anything stand between you and your Maker.
REMEMBER THIS: When you connect to God, you become a progenitor of generational blessings.
- Determine to maintain a quality walk of covenant with God.
- Live with the mentality that you are destined to be a generational blessing and not a generational burden.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for making me a partaker of the Blessing Covenant, and by this Blessing, every generational curse in my life and family is broken, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: AUTHORITY IN THE COVENANT
QUOTE: Have a mind that can expand; a mind that can continuously see bigger and greater things in God. Culled from 21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW by Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 9-11.
AMAZING FACT: Christianity first arrived in North Africa, in the 1st or early 2nd century AD. The Christian communities in North Africa were among the earliest in the world.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: From henceforth, begin to exist as a generational blessing and not a burden in Jesus’ Name.