The epic new movie by mount Zion films production ,” The train; The Journey of Faith “, has hit a million views within few weeks of its official release. The highly anticipated movie starred Seun Adejumobi, Omolara Ayoola, Tolulope Mike-Bamiloye and was written and produced by Damilola Mike-Bamiloye, directed by Yemi Adepoju and Isaac Femi-Akintunde.
The Train described the birth of Evangelist Mike Bamiloye and his journey through life.
Some lessons learnt through the movie
- Don’t give up on a child whose future appears to be bleak
- The word of God converts the soul. It is active and sharper than any two edged sword. No matter how destructive a life had been the word of God can give such a fresh and clean start.
- Do not despise the days of little beginnings.
- Prayer is key
- If God tells you to do something that appears new, some will dissuade you from pursuing it but be resolute. You will also get some support. That support is just what you need.
- Sometimes what irritates you is a pointer to your assignment. Abayomi was irritated about the glorification of the devil on TV, he took it to God in prayers and the Christian movie industry was birthed.
- Not everyone will believe in your God given vision but you will not lack one that will help you.
- Your marriage partner is very important. The person must believe in God for you, believe in you and your vision. The person must be your burden carrier. We need to allow God to choose for us . (review -courtesy kemi Fulani blog)