Sunday Service – Covenant Day of Business and Career Breakthrough
Only those who believes in a messenger can be impacted by their message. Until you receive a prophet, what he carries cannot effect in your life.
Anything against the church is against Christ. Anything you do against the church in secret or in open, you pay for it. Tribulation is God’s agenda for the troublers of the Church.
Don’t be dragged into deadly talks. If you speak against the church of Christ, you will pay a heavy price for it. Jesus Christ redeemed the Church with His blood so never speak against any Church. Don’t gather or work against the move of God; it is a risk!
The law of giving and receiving is the anchor of the Covenant that entitles a believer to access their inheritance.
What is the Covenant of Abundance?
- The Covenant of abundance is God’s bailout platform from harsh economic situations.
- The Covenant of abundance provides a good old age as one of it’s benefits.
The Laws of Financial Fortune Heritage
- The kingdom demands a first place for God, both in your heart and through your acts.
- You must hear God first before you can commit His integrity to perform.
– Pro. 3:17, Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.
- You must honour God first with your substance.
– Pro. 3:9,10, Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
- You must obey God first before you can be entitled to His generational blessings.
– Psa. 113:3, From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD’S name is to be praised.
Vital Terms of the Covenant
- Personal tithing which exempts you and your household from the devourer.
- Corporate tithing which exempts your business and career from the devourer.
- Kingdom promotion engagements.
– Luke 12:21, So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.
- Being a blessing to the world around you.
– Matt. 25:45, Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.