Please find below the approved schedule for resumption.
RESUMPTION PROTOCOL UPDATES FOR OMEGA 2019/2020
Following the earlier information, all returning students should note the following:
A. Staggered Resumption for 500-100 Levels
a). Monday 28 and Tuesday 29 September 2020 – 500 Level + 400 Level (Non-SIWES)
b). Wednesday 30 September – All 300 Level Students.
c). Thursday 1 October 2020 – All 200 Level Students.
d). Friday 2 October 2020 – All 100 Level Students.
Students are to strictly adhere to the assigned dates.
B. Protective Materials
All returning students are to ensure they resume to campus with the following infection prevention and control materials:
a). Facemask (at least 2 pieces).
b). Face shield.
c). A bottle of hand sanitizer (Minimum 500 ml).
C. Medical Screening.
- All returning students MUST undergo mandatory Medical Screening/Clearance.
- The Medical screening/clearances will hold at the Clearance Centre (CUSS ground).
- Medical Screening/Clearance opens 8.00am and closes 8.00pm daily.
- All returning students are required to pay a Screening fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only).
- Screening fee will be paid ONLY at the Screening/Clearance Centre.
- Screening will include:
a). Temperature check.
b). Travel history checks.
c). Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT)
d). Disinfection of students’ bags and other materials.
- Those with unsatisfactory medical result will return home with their parents. They will only be admitted with NCDC certification.
- Other medical check will continue afterwards at the medical centre.
- All students expected per day MUST wait at the reception ground (car park) to access the Screening/Clearance centre.
- Parents are to stay within the car park and inside their vehicles while the screening last. ONLY students will be admitted unto the Clearance ground.
Students on SIWES:
- Students on SIWES are not required to resume during this period. These include students in:
a). 400 Level (CoE)
b). 300 Level (CST)
Therefore, all SIWES students should continue with their Industrial attachment activities.
University dresscode and rules subsist and must be observed at all times.
Resumption Committee 2019/2020