The answers to the above questions will let you know he is a false teacher, false prophet and false brother.
- When and where did you get born again?
Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
Or you don’t believe in new birth?
- Who is your pastor and spiritual father?
Jesus is our father, but we all need people who we are accountable to.
1 Corinthians 4:15
For though you might have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet you do not have many fathers; for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.
Who are you accountable to?
- Where do you worship as a person at the moment. If your freeNation is not a church, Where do you fellowship as a Christian you claim to be.
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.
- What right do you have to call Bishop David Oyedepo a man old enough to be your Biological Father, A Bald headed fowl. Simply because you disagree with his teachings. Are you to attack Personality or to preach the gospel
- If you are the servant of God why are you speaking against other servants of God?
Who are you to judge another Man’s servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
- Have you ever been married?
And what happened to that marriage?
What is your present marital status?
Answer these questions using the Bible as your standard.
“For the LORD God of Israel says That He hates divorce, For it covers one’s garment with violence,” Says the LORD of hosts. “Therefore take heed to your spirit, That you do not deal treacherously.”
- Are you working for the Kingdom of God or working for the kingdom of the devil?
If the kingdom of God, why do you present spiritual fathers in the kingdom in a bad light to the public, which other kingdom do you want to save the people into?
Have you not read, a kingdom divided against its self cannot stand.
If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.
The day you answer the above questions, is when Christians in Nigeria should see you as one of us.
For now, you remain an ANTI-CHRIST.
Bishop Answers Assembly.
Warri Delta State.