Stop procrastinating, STEP OUT and start that business, but before you do, there are a few things you need to know.
- Be open to ideas. Your friends and people around you may have the perfect business idea, consider it.
- Count the costs. Consider risks, losses, opportunities, and profit of the business you choose to engage in. Don’t get too deep into debts while trying to start a business.
- Earn as you build. As much as you want to build a brand name, and may have to offer free services to get people to trust you; don’t always do so for free. You need to make money from your business.
- Engage with friends and family. People buy from who they Know, Like and Trust. Your first point of contact is your family and friends. Sell your products to them, they can serve as referrals.
- Speak up about your business. The world is a global village, you have a free market on social media. Use it well.