1) I am too busy succeeding in God to focus on detractors
2) I don’t listen to what they say or watch them because I am too busy with my calling
3) I don’t hate anyone so I am their enemy but they are not my enemy
4) The word of God in Matthew doesn’t allow me to hate them
5) The love I have constrains me, So I love my enemies even as Matthew says:
But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?
And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same?
In CONCLUSION, forgive your enemies, forgive those who lie against you, in fact -Pray for them, even those who hold your past against you – pray for them and love on them. Bless your enemies and never encourage anyone to fight them on your behalf. THIS IS why I always say DON’T FIGHT EVEN THE ONCE WHO FIGHT ME because what will it gain you to SIN or become a SINNER whilst fighting a SINNER?
Enjoy More Gospel News on https://henotace.org
Follow us on our social media platforms